Girls night


Last night the girls and I decided to have a "Girls night". It was a fun and glamorous evening. We decided to start the night with playing restaurant. This was Lizzie's idea and what a fun game it was. Of course I didn't give them choices (I wasn't going to be there all night) but they thought it was just as fun with me telling them the special for the evening. We served our meal in courses which I may try to do on a regular basis. I found by giving them their salad first they ate more of it then by serving it with dinner. After dinner the bill came to a hug and a kiss.

We then cleaned up and went to the spa. There the girls were treated to a bubble bath followed by a warm towel. They were so cute they kept trying to talk fancy which I attribute to the Fancy Nancy books that have become one of new favorites. If you haven't read them I highly recommend them. Brianna has especially taken a strong liking to them. The other day she wore play high heels and a fancy dress to Lizzie's swim practice. It was 7:45 in the morning and here comes Brianna in fancy attire. Everyone got a real kick out of it as Brianna was twirling and dancing around the pool.

After the "spa" the girls and I painted nails, wrapped our hair in curlers and watched Princess Dairies 2. We have all decided to have a girls night next Saturday too and maybe it will just be our Saturday night Tradition.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Home

About Me