Denver Zoo

During spring break I took the kids to the Zoo. I was a little nervous doing it with Aiden because was only a month old and nursing was still a 45 minute ordeal but we were going crazy in the house. The trip actually did turn out easier then I thought and when it came time for me to feed the baby I came up with what I thought turned out to be a risky but brilliant idea (at least for my situation). I decided to let the girls take pictures with my camera (that was the risky part and Jon will probably be pretty upset with me when he reads this) but the brilliant part was that it kept the girls busy for 45minutes without them whinning about going to the next animal. We stopped at the penguins which are my childrens absolute favorite right now (because of the penguins of Madagascar) and this is what we got:





I was shocked when I saw these pictures (There were alot more then this but I didn't think anyone would want to look at picture after picture of penguins).  I think Lizzie has quite the eye when it comes to picture taking but I am her mom and quite bias.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me