Aiden is My Child too!



I have proof that Aiden is my child too. Yes I know I carried him for 9 months and yes that was very obvious to all but all I hear is how Aiden is a mini Jon (I have second thoughts about naming him Aiden he should be Jonathan jr or mini me). But today I got total confirmation that he is my child too. I was putting him in his carseat and he started to cry but then all of a sudden broke out into full on laughter. This is something that I used to do as a child. My mom said that when she used to spank me (when it was legal ha) I would just laugh. Brianna does this too she will cry about something and then start laughing. It was a beautiful moment.

Also Aiden is 6 months (last week). Growing up so fast but becoming more fun with each day. Look at those cheeks! WARNING :Disregard the licorice I really am a good mom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me