little helper

I have a little canister vacuum that I use to vacuum all of my hard floor. This thing is one of my best friends. We call him Blue Thunder (guess who made up that name and every other nickname in our family). Blue Thunder and I meet up everyday sometimes more then once. Lately the best part about my time with Old Blue is not my crumb free floors (which is still very nice) but my eager little helper. As soon as the roar of that vacuum starts Aiden comes running (okay crawling but really fast) from where ever he is. He grabs on to the back of that canister and pushs Blue all around the kitchen. As we turn corners Aiden laughs all the way. At the end when I am putting him away or leaving him out (whats the point I will probably have to vacuum again in a couple of hours) Aiden gives Blue a couple kisses. Now I actually wait until the little guy is awake before I vacuum. It has actually made a fairly enjoyable chore into a highlight of my day and I am sure his too.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me